We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Interior Designer and are looking for a candidate with the following key attributes:
- A professional approach to work, conscientious, motivated, and creative with proven track record of delivering successful interior design projects
- Well-honed technical knowledge and detailing skills.
- A sound knowledge of UK building regulations and understanding of planning applications.
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail a proactive approach to project-driven problem solving.
- Previous experience of on/off-site project delivery including attending meetings.
- The ability to program work, establish protocols, coordinate with specialists, and liaise with contractors and suppliers.
- Manage the release of project information and communicate effectively with project contributors at all levels using the most appropriate techniques.
- Demonstrate software proficiently, including all Microsoft office tools, AutoCAD, Google Sketchup (or similar), and Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience of client-facing briefings, presentations and meetings, and be able to develop strong relationships.
- Have previous experience of preparing fee proposals based on an initial client briefing.
- Employees are expected to be co-operative in working outside their normal hours as necessary to cope with varying situations and workloads.
To apply please email: